What are ACCP panels?
Aluminum Core Composite Panel known as ACCP, is a very popular cladding material. The panels at first were one of the favorable materials of choice for the industrial and commercial contractors. It was mainly because of the versatility, durability, ease of installation and the quality of the surface finishes. Accordingly, all the stores and brands build their signs and storefronts out of this high-quality architectural medium. Nowadays, this material found its way into the modern residential and custom house market!
WHAT ARE ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANELS USED FOR?
Aluminum Composite materials are available in Solid colors, wood grain finishes, natural steel surfaces,
Stone patterns, shimmering colors, metallic coatings, etc. Aluminum Core Composite Panel are becoming a popular cladding material in modern architecture in Toronto.
Some of the accentual applications are:
· Main Facade, Porch Siding & Canopies
· Soffit-Works and Fascia Covering
· False ceilings and Interior Partitions
· Column Cladding, Beam Covering
· Modern Pergolas and sunshade Elements
What makes ACCP stand out and shine as an architectural element is the quality and availability in almost any textures, finishes and colors.
· Residential Complexes’ Cladding System
· Office Buildings’ Facade Systems
· Commercial Buildings& Storefronts
· Corporate Brands Identity Signage
· Signage with Corporate Colors
· Column Coverings and Beam Cladding
· Unconventional Architectural Shapes
Core Composite Panel
PVDF/PE coatings/ customized
to user demand
1. When can I get the quotation?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry
If you are very urgent to get the price, call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality counter display
If you need the samples, we will provide the samples for FREE.
But you will need to pay the express with your own account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
3. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
PDF, CAD, high resolution JPG.
4. How can you achieve the design from us?
We have a professional team having rich experience in outdoor flooring and manufacturing.
Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect technique Aluminum ceilings and walls.
We will according to customer's requirements and CAD design drawing for production. All production activities will be carried out after the type of drawings has been determined.
5. How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-5 days
Samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 5-7 days
You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account
6. What about the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order
Lead time of minimum order quantity is about 18 to 22 days
We suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country
7. What is your terms of delivery?
We only accept FOB temporarily.